The European Union’s Framework Programme for Research and Innovation
|Duration||2014 – 2020|
|Budget||Approx. € 80 billion|
|New||Bundling of all funding programmes related to research and innovation|
- Strengthening scientific excellence in Europe
- Securing Europe’s position as an industrial leader
- Contributing to solving societal challenges, including health, food security, clean and efficient energy, smart and green transport
- To strengthen the EU’s competitiveness in science and business
- To contribute to solving the grand social challenges
- To involve enterprises to a greater degree
- To cover the entire innovation chain - From basic research to market maturity
- The network of National Contact Points (NCPs) is the main structure to provide guidance, practical information and assistance on all aspects of participation in Horizon 2020.
List of National Contact Points.
- The Enterprise Europe Network helps small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) make the most of business opportunities in the EU and beyond. Bringing together close to 600 business support organisations from more than 50 countries.
List of local contact points.